Professional agents make our life less stressful. This is because they are well trained in what they do and their vast experience makes life very easy for the people they serve. Being a banker, doctor, teacher or any other professional person you are always busy with your day to day activities such that when you start planning your vacation you won’t get exactly what you want as compared to when an agent does the work and research for you.
Nowadays, most people contact agents for itinerary and bookings only for them to drop them and book using online platforms or on hotel and airline websites directly. This is not a bad move, however, when it comes to any changes or cancellations they end up feeling disappointed by the service provider. Service providers like hotels and airline don’t treat you bad it just that you did not take your time to read the terms and conditions. Agents listen keenly to the client’s requirements, work day and night to create personalized and fun itineraries for their clients free of charge with a hope of converting it to business only for the client to go silent. In the proposed itineraries agents go further to give more than one accommodation recommendations, pictures, descriptions, include and excludes and any other information a client may need. This is given absolutely free.
If you are traveling for a business trip and miss your flight an agent is able to get you to the next available flight as per your request. Your agent is always just a phone call away and works 24hours so you don’t need to worry.
Below are reasons for using agents:
- Expert Advice: When booking for a flight depending on your budget and reason for travel an agent will advise you accordingly. An agent will always look at the various available options and give you accurate and unbiased advice. For vacation planning and safaris once you give an agent your budget or explain what you want, he or she will know exactly where to take you for camping or vacation. Most of the hotels and camps give agent opportunities to visit their properties which makes it easier for them to advice a client accurately
- Competitive Prices: Most people will always look at prices when choosing a trip. Most agents buy in bulk and make regular bookings making them get discounts from suppliers. Agents also have strong relationships with tourism partners and suppliers which also make them get reduced overall costs.
- Time saving: An agent is a one stop shop for a client. One is able to get all services from flight booking, visa processing, transfers, accommodation, tour guides, day trips, planning of beach activities. With their expertise and work dedication agents will always assist, advice and make your holiday vacation as swift as possible.
- Security guarantee: There are some foreseen circumstances like flights been cancelled or late hotel check in or out. When using an agent, you don’t need to worry about such since the agent will sort it out the issue with the supplier. In cases where one was traveling for business the agent will ensure he or she gets you to the next flight.
- Trust: There is nothing good like having someone who is looking out for your safety and wellbeing. Agents attend Agents always want to give their clients the best and will always keep the clients safety first.
Let us know what you think about travel and tour agents?
Author: Nicole Kimondo
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.