Photo Credit: Healthy Recipes Blogs
The first time I made these, they did not survive past the kitchen! Dining tables are over rated! LOL! If anyone burnt their tongues eating these straight from the oven, they did not tell me! I am sure someone did, but I guess they loved these too much to notice!
6 large eggs
½ kg ground beef
1 large onion
2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
Salt to taste
Other meat spices to taste (pilau masala, curry powder, garam masala…) optional
1 cup flour (or as needed)
2 cups bread crumbs (or as needed)
Oil for cooking
- Boil the eggs (as you usually do, soft or hard)
- Mix the ground beef, garlic ginger paste, onion, and other spices you chose in a bowl until well combined.
- Peel the eggs once cool.
- Take a hand full of the ground beef mixture and form a flat patty in your hand (you can also roll it out on a board) Flour an egg and place it in the beef patty. Seal it in the patty completely.
- Roll your now beef wrapped egg in flour, then the egg wash, and then the bread crumbs. Do this for each egg.
- Preheat oven at 200⁰C at this point then continue.
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil enough to deep fry your rolls. Once hot, place the crumbed rolls in the oil and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the cooked rolls onto a baking tray and bake for another 5-8 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and rest them on paper towels/ serviettes for another 2 minutes or so (if you can ward off the hovering carnivores! LOL)
- Serve and enjoy!
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.