HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN WINGS
- Chicken wings
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ Soy sauce
- Chicken masala
- Chilli powder(optional)
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- I inch knob grated fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Oyster sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tbsp Sesame seeds
These baked glazed chicken wings are perfect blend of sweet savory
- Pre-heat oven at 35F
- Get the wings, wash them well and then pat dry.
- mix egg white, paprika, black pepper and salt in a bowl until fizzy
- Spray large casserole dish with non stick spray
- Put chicken wings on the cooling rack
- Brush the mixture of egg white on both sides.
- Bake for 35 minutes while flipping it halfway so they bake evenly
- In a separate saucepan put soy sauce ginger,honey, pepper flakes, sesame oil,chicken masala and coriander powder.
- Boil them then simmer until the sauce is sticky
Once chicken wings are baked leave it to cool for ten minutes then add them in the bowl and coat them with the glaze.
Add oyster sauce and dhania if you like.
Best served with saffron rice.
Author: Winnie Koech Maina
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.