- What are your full names, your age (if you don’t mind), your current position and what does a day in it look like?
I am King’ori Muturi, 39 years old and currently the Founder and Convener at Haradali Africa.
A day in my work involves building leaders in SME to enable them skill up to build their businesses to the next level.
- What 5 words best describe you as a person career wise?
I’m deeply thoughtful, practical, futuristic, creative and engaging.
- What are you most proud of accomplishing throughout your career?
I’m proud of building a track record of integrity.
- What would you do differently in your career if you had a chance? I’d be bolder. I would start out immediately I have an idea.
- What advice do you have for that young man or woman who wants to venture into a career similar to yours? Where would they start?
Just start, learn as you go and never stop learning. Start where you are and always do things above board. People undermine the power of a good name.
Integrity is priceless!
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.