The Godfather is one of the best mafia movies of all time.
It’s a movie trilogy adapted from a bestselling book by Mario Puzo.
It ranks high in comparison to Good Fellas, The Sopranos and The Family, probably because of its rich Italian culture and timeless lessons.
Some of the most important lessons as captured by Jill Lee include;
- Family comes first; there’s nothing as important
- Don’t act on emotion; cool down and make a rational decision
- Keep your friends close but your enemies closer
- Establish friendships out of business and trust
- Violence should be the last resort
- Don’t make a promise you cannot keep; basically that a man is his word, you cannot separate the two.
Author: Eric Njaramba
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.