There has been a paradigm shift as to how professional knowledge is passed on. It no longer happens naturally through traditional corporate grooming and succession rituals. With less time, lower budgets, and more uncertainty, traditional mentorship models don’t work in today’s economy.
The recent dramatic upheaval in the professional landscape has radically altered how 21st century professionals can most effectively cultivate career success. Fursa Africa blog will bring out the most advanced mentoring methods out of the Fortune 500 boardroom and into your classroom, conference room, or even your living room, giving everyone access to groundbreaking and innovative mentoring methods utilized by today’s most powerful and influential professionals.
We will feature engaging exercises and worksheets as well as practical methods and strategies that will transform the way you approach career development. Fursa Africa Mentorship guides you, step-by-step, through the process of building your own Virtual Personal Board of Directors (VPOBD). This blog will show you how to select specialized mentors who will accompany and assist you on your path to career success. A toolbox of tactics, strategies, and rules of engagement that will ensure you fully assimilate the VPBOD networking strategy, learn how to best leverage its innovative tactics, and ultimately integrate this revolutionary mentoring methodology into every aspect of your professional life.
This blog will enable you to achieve your most ambitious dreams and make your ultimate professional goals a reality.
Benefits of Mentorship
1. Gratification in fostering growth and helping others succeed.
2. Delegating tasks in order to free up your own time (if your mentee works with you).
3. Gaining new knowledge and insights.
4. Building a support network of like-minded individuals.
5. Expanding your professional perspective with board members who have a different perspective from your own.
6. Passing on knowledge and skills.
7. Helping a protégé to clarify his or her vision and achieve his or her goals.
8. Contributing to your overall profession.
9. Maintaining continuity and fostering growth in your field.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.